We will identify needs and compete for the best ideas to take advantage of the most creative concepts that academics, universities, and the private sector can generate.
These changes will accelerate National Defence's access to innovation, ensuring that Canada keeps pace with the rapid evolution of technology.
- provide financial support to innovators and researchers to perform research, generate knowledge or solve problems to address defence and security challenges that DND and security partners will identify;
- support research and development (R&D) networks to address such challenges, and;
- support innovation from problem definition to early adoption of the solution.
- New customized labs for the Naval Engineering Test Establishment
News Release: August 30, 2017
- 34 women preview the military experience, complete first ever ‘Women in Force’ Program
News Release: August 23, 2017
- Learn more about what the Tactical Armoured Patrol Vehicle can do
Video: August 2017
- Date modified: