Stable, Predictable, Realistic Funding
The business of developing policy is one thing; the business of funding it so that it delivers results is another. That is why the investments in Canada's Defence Policy – Strong, Secure, Engaged – are so significant.
- The defence sector employs more than 60,000 Canadians and contributes over $10 billion annually to Canada’s gross domestic product (GDP).
- The Defence Capabilities Blueprint is an online, searchable tool that outlines over 200 projects.
- Search for capability investments by environment, by Defence Capability Investment Areas, by one of Canada’s 16 Key Industrial Capabilities, or by key word
- National Defence launches Investment Plan to improve openness, accountability and results in Defence spending
News release: May 30, 2018
- Stable, Predictable, Realistic Funding
Backgrounder: June 7, 2017
- Canada Unveils New Defence Policy
News release: June 7, 2017
- Date modified: