Theme 5: Modernizing the business of Defence
Canada's Defence Policy – Strong, Secure, Engaged – will mark real progress toward streamlining defence procurement, improving the timely acquisition of much needed military capabilities, and increasing economic benefits and creating jobs for Canadians. It will also encourage modernized management of lands and buildings, support infrastructure renewal, and help meet greening targets for government.
Learn more about how Canada is improving the business of Defence.
Canada Defence Policy
- Theme 1: Canada's new vision for Defence
- Theme 2: Well-supported, diverse, resilient people and families
- Theme 3: Investments to Enhance Capability and Capacity
- Theme 4: Defence innovation
- Theme 6: Stable, Predictable, Realistic Funding
Canada Defence Policy [PDF - 13 MB]