Combined/Joint Intelligence Modernization
The project will provide a network architecture, equipment, communication, secure sensitive work environment and garrison infrastructure to generate, employ and sustain the core of four All Source Intelligence Centres in support of full spectrum operations in combined and joint environments.
The project is in Options Analysis and the requirements include level III deployable work environments (electronically shielded shelters), field mobile information technology equipment for intelligence personnel, software for intelligence analysis and networking. There is further requirement for level III garrison work environments, to include information technology equipment, networking, and infrastructure.
$100 million to $249 million
Anticipated Timeline (Fiscal Year)
- Completed Start Options Analysis
- 2020/2021 Start Definition
- 2023/2024 Start Implementation
- 2026/2027 Initial Delivery
- 2030/2031 Final Delivery
Defence Capability Areas
- Command, Control, Communications, Computers and Intelligence
- Joint Support & Sustainment
- Training and Simulation
Defence Capability Investment Areas
- Battlespace Situational Awareness Tools
- Decision Support Tools
- Deployable C4I Systems
- Fixed Communications Systems
- Information Management Tools
- Intelligence Fusion Tools
- Intelligence Mission Data Support Tools
- Networks and Network Support
- Shelter and Support Systems
- Training Services
Key Industrial Capabilities
To be determined.
Do you have any questions or comments about the Defence Capabilities Blueprint? The DCB is managed by the Directorate of Capability Integration at National Defence. To help us connect you with the appropriate subject matter or technical expert, please select whether your query is related to the DCB in general, is related to a project, or if you require technical support. If you request follow up, we will endeavour to acknowledge your request within 7 working days.
- Date modified: