Engineering Logistics Management Support Replacement Contract
Support Contract In Support Services
The ELMS Replacement Contract will establish a contract to provide the Department of National Defence with engineering, logistics and management support services in support of Canadian naval fleet.
The contractor will be required to provide engineering, logistics and management support services that will include the requirement to conduct option analyses and studies, to support the development of system requirements, statements of work and proposal evaluation schemes and to review project deliverables related to the Canadian naval fleet.
On 9 April 2019, the Government of Canada awarded $77.8-million contract to BMT Canada Ltd. for engineering, logistics, management, and support services to the Royal Canadian Navy’s fleet.
$100 million to $249 million
Anticipated Timeline (Fiscal Year)
- Completed Start Options Analysis
- Not applicable Start Definition
- Not applicable Start Implementation
- 2019/2020 Initial Delivery
- To be determined Final Delivery
Defence Capability Areas
Defence Capability Investment Areas
- In Service Support
- Marine sub-systems and Platform Management Systems
- Maritime Specific Services
- Maritime Specific Support Equipment
- Propulsion Systems and components
- Ship parts and components
- Fire Control
- Identification Systems (IFF)
- Optical Systems
- Radar Systems
- Sonar and Acoustic Systems
- Tracking systems
- Advanced/Emerging Technologies
Key Industrial Capabilities
Do you have any questions or comments about the Defence Capabilities Blueprint? The DCB is managed by the Directorate of Capability Integration at National Defence. To help us connect you with the appropriate subject matter or technical expert, please select whether your query is related to the DCB in general, is related to a project, or if you require technical support. If you request follow up, we will endeavour to acknowledge your request within 7 working days.
- Date modified: