Classified project. Will improve intelligence capabilities on the Department's information networks which process highly classified intelligence.
Classified. Contributes to Defence Policy (SSE) initiatives 62, 68 and 71.
$100 million to $249 million
Anticipated Timeline (Fiscal Year)
- Completed Start Options Analysis
- Completed Start Definition
- Completed Start Implementation
- 2021/2022 Initial Delivery
- 2024/2025 Final Delivery
Defence Capability Areas
- Command, Control, Communications, Computers and Intelligence
- Cyber, Electronic And Irregular Warfare
- Joint Support & Sustainment
- Emerging Technology
Defence Capability Investment Areas
- Battlespace Situational Awareness Tools
- Data and Bandwidth Management
- Deployable C4I Systems
- Information Management Tools
- Networks and Network Support
- Cyber Network Resilience
- CIS Support
- Advanced/Emerging Technologies
- Connectivity and Convergence
- Information and Communication Tech
Key Industrial Capabilities
To be determined.
Do you have any questions or comments about the Defence Capabilities Blueprint? The DCB is managed by the Directorate of Capability Integration at National Defence. To help us connect you with the appropriate subject matter or technical expert, please select whether your query is related to the DCB in general, is related to a project, or if you require technical support. If you request follow up, we will endeavour to acknowledge your request within 7 working days.
- Date modified: