Classified project. Will provide credible, reliable and sustained geospatial intelligence services, in cooperation with our Allies, to the Government of Canada and the Department of National Defence/Canadian Armed Forces.
Classified. Contributes to Defence Policy (SSE) initiatives 42, 68, 69, 71, 72, 85, 86.
$100 million to $249 million
Anticipated Timeline (Fiscal Year)
- Completed Start Options Analysis
- Completed Start Definition
- Completed Start Implementation
- Completed Initial Delivery
- 2020/2021 Final Delivery
Defence Capability Areas
- Command, Control, Communications, Computers and Intelligence
- Cyber, Electronic And Irregular Warfare
Defence Capability Investment Areas
- Battlespace Situational Awareness Tools
- Decision Support Tools
- Information Management Tools
- Intelligence Fusion Tools
- Intelligence Mission Data Support Tools
- Information Operations Systems
- Military Information Support Systems
Key Industrial Capabilities
Do you have any questions or comments about the Defence Capabilities Blueprint? The DCB is managed by the Directorate of Capability Integration at National Defence. To help us connect you with the appropriate subject matter or technical expert, please select whether your query is related to the DCB in general, is related to a project, or if you require technical support. If you request follow up, we will endeavour to acknowledge your request within 7 working days.
- Date modified: