Victoria Class Submarine In-Service Support Contract II
Support Contract In Support Services
The Victoria In-Service Support Contract (VISSC) is a comprehensive, complex alternate service delivery contract to address the maintenance, repair and overhaul, documentation and management of four Victoria Class Submarines (VCS). This is the following on contract to the VISSC, due to expire 30 June 2023.
Work under the VISSC II will provide the support which will ensure the continued operation of the VCS until the mid-2030’s as indicated in Strong, Secure, Engaged.
$1 billion to $4.99 billion
Anticipated Timeline (Fiscal Year)
- To be determined Start Options Analysis
- Not applicable Start Definition
- Not applicable Start Implementation
- 2023/2024 Initial Delivery
- To be determined Final Delivery
Defence Capability Areas
Defence Capability Investment Areas
- In Service Support
- Marine sub-systems and Platform Management Systems
- Maritime Specific Services
- Maritime Specific Support Equipment
- Propulsion Systems and components
- Ship parts and components
- Advanced/Integrated Sensing Systems
- EO/IR Systems
- Fire Control
- Identification Systems (IFF)
- ISR Support and Infrastructure
- Optical Systems
- Photonics systems
- Radar Systems
- Sonar and Acoustic Systems
- Tracking systems
Key Industrial Capabilities
To be determined.
Do you have any questions or comments about the Defence Capabilities Blueprint? The DCB is managed by the Directorate of Capability Integration at National Defence. To help us connect you with the appropriate subject matter or technical expert, please select whether your query is related to the DCB in general, is related to a project, or if you require technical support. If you request follow up, we will endeavour to acknowledge your request within 7 working days.
- Date modified: